Young World International Preschool
Vastly different from any other preschool, Young World International Preschool is uniquely poised to provide everything necessary for the first step of your child, one that takes him or her ahead in life.
- To help a child inculcate academic skills through fun learning methodologies.
- To accelerate cognitive development by blending Montessori methods and IB practices.
- To orient the child towards the 'real world' by providing 'hands on' experiences.
- To develop motor skills with outdoor and indoor activities.
- To stimulate and enhance creativity and imagination.
- Curriculum designed on 8 multiple intelligence
- Activities custom made for each kid according to his intelligence
- Quotient,because every kid is special to us !
- Optimum teacher-pupil ratio of 1: 8
- "Take home" activities to foster parent-child learning
- Comprehensive reading and writing readiness programs
- Special activities and games to enhance physical and sensory motor growth
- Field trips and visits to provide 'real life' experiences
- Medical checkups
- Yoga for spiritual development
- Emphasis on creative arts like music, dance and pottery to fan self expression and imagination
- Theatre arts like dramatics and puppetry to develop language and social skills
- Technology integration to lend fun-filled dimension to learning
- Highly experienced and committed teaching staff who regularly undergo training programmes to update their skills
- Spacious play area with splash pool and sand pit
- Emphasis on personality development through communication skill development
Transition from home to school for a child can take time. To make this change easier, we have a specially designed settling zone where we organize interesting activities to keep the atmosphere upbeat for little children. Initially the child enjoys in the settling zone till he/she becomes familiar with the surroundings and the teachers.
At Young World International Pre-school, each kid will be participated in various sets of group activities, inorder to improve their interpersonal skills. The glimpses of events are portrayed to be captured in our memory.
Young world is not just a sleeping and eating day-care rather Young World crèche provides a full day program for children. A research based daily routine schedule namely group times, nap time, meal time, outdoor play time, exploration time, creative arts time, for children enables overall development of children in Young world Day care. Young World Crèche has child sized furniture, world class Adult-child ratio, 24/7 cctv survillence to have safe and secured learning environment for children.
If you want to get the best of your children I would recommend Young World. The reason being they let the Children be who they are and enjoy.
It's because of the Management, Teachers and Staff. Keep Up The Good Work Guys. So proud of you!!!! God Bless.
Magdalena & Kashif
Youngworld was the best experience for our 2 children in this country, they learned many things, always happy and well received by the teachers. We are very sad to leave the country, we would have liked to finish the pre-school stage in the same place, we are very grateful for helping us in instilling respect and good habits with a lot of affection for our children.
There is no word to express our gratitude and joy for Young World.
Education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today. And teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of their students. You reform an empty mind with an open one....we gave you a seed.....you cared, panted and nurtured it....now see how beautiful it has bloomed.... ready to show the world it’s beauty. Hats off to the entire YW family. Thank you for everything.
Young World is an excellent pre school where kids love to go. The thought process followed and their activities differentiates them from other pre schools. Keep up the good work !
Praveen & Kavitha
: Our son Adeshavardan was the first kid enrolled at Young World Basaveshwaranagar Branch. I felt privileged to join him here. This was the first schooling experience for our son. The coaching and training provided was very excellent. Mr Hemanth, owner and our son's class teacher Mrs Gayathri was very approachable and caring. It's a best play school with good infrastructure and fees structure were very affordable. Thank you Young World.